We provide advice teaching visually impaired students, children and young people to teachers and teaching assistants. Sometimes it’s good to gain an expert perspective to help your organisation make the most of its resources and deliver optimal results through best practice.
Positive Eye offers a personalised consultancy service to professionals working with children and young people with vision impairment. Through listening to your needs and responding with practical solutions we can provide expert advice to help you deliver the best service possible.
The type of consultancy that can be provided includes:
- Audit or review of Peripatetic Service for Visual Impairment
- Supporting and advising a new Head of Service in their role
- Supporting a local authority in setting up service provision
Consultancy is tailored to meet your specific requirements and is offered to you in a framework of 3 stages.
Stage 1 – Understanding the brief and preparing a plan
- A forty-five minute, initial meeting which can be offered face to face or over the phone to enable you to explain your needs and agree a clear brief and desired outcomes
Stage 2 – Consultancy delivered to achieve the agreed outcomes
- Positive Eye will provide recommendations for actions with well-defined objectives and will advise and support your organisation regarding delivery
Stage 3 – Action plan/feedback
- At the end of the consultancy period, an action plan/report/summary will be produced and feedback discussed
If required, further sessions can be booked and a further brief outlined developed and met
Cost: Please contact us to discuss your requirements